Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Baby Cousin Yet Again

Well, here she is again! It took me about fifteen minutes to get her to turn away from the camera, because she loves having her picture taken. Anyway, this symbolises the wondering that we all do, even at a very young age. She was actually looking at something out the window that caught her eye, then turned to me (after I took the picture) and asked about it. I don't know if you can, but I can feel that she is actually wondering, not just posing.

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! i like that she's looking out the window, and you can see the detail with the falling snow and the branches outside. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your device is not registered with PTA, it will cease to operate. Please follow the steps ... Step-by-steppta device registrationProcess. In order to get your ...

    ReplyDelete