Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Looking at Himself

He's in a tree. Looking down. At himself. This is one really cool thing about panoramas; the same person can be shown up to three times (with my camera) in one picture. I could only get him twice in this one though, because he couldn't climb any higher in the tree. Basically, how this works (on my camera) is you take the first picture, and then a chunk of it stays on the screen so you can line it up for the second picture, and same for the third. This is the reason I like panoramas so much; they allow you to include more than one of the subject without editing.

2 comments:

  1. I love panoramas. Too bad my camera is horrible at them.

    Once at camp we did a panorama shot. I was in there 4 times, with the same robotic expression. ATTACK OF THE ALEX CLONES! NOOOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whatsapp hacked of a wider group of top government officials' smartphones than previously reported suggests the WhatsApp cyber intrusion could ...

    ReplyDelete